Welcome to Home Shalom!

Welcome to Home Shalom and Shalom Farm. We pray your visit here be blessed. We are learning to walk in the Ways (Torah) of our Father YHWH and follow Y'shua, His Messiah until He returns to "set things straight". We call it a "Messi-Life". Our walk is neither tidy nor perfect, but it is filled with passion, devotion and desire to serve our King. We are learning to be humble servants, and to be good stewards of the things that He has entrusted to us: His Word, our marriage, our children, our family, our community, our health, and our farm. Hitch your horse and stay a while--our door is always open!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Momucious Say...

Momucious Say..."She who leaves her laptop open is asking for 200 calculaters!"


One of our kittens has been given some freedom in the house (normal an out door kitty) as she heals from a scrap she got in last week. I was in the kitchen when my three littles come running in frantically all yelling, "Cali....the cat...come fast...calculators.....beeping...completer.....combuter (echo) bombuter....kitty cali...keyboard (echo) dddaadda deedord" I rush into the room and there the kitten is standing on my keyboard wondering what all the comotion was! I removed the cat from my keyboard and saw fans and fans and fans of calculaters on my screen...the residual ones still popping up and beeping after she was off. It totalled around 200! I lost count as I was deleting them. Shes back outside now. :-)

Momucious the Wise

1 comment:

Andi said...

LOL! LOL! That is toooo funny! Oh and to answer you questions about the sourdough...I tried the choc. one and it was YUMMMY. I liked it better than the vanilla though. I doubled mine too, and I don't think it had enough spice.
Love ya sister!