Welcome to Home Shalom!

Welcome to Home Shalom and Shalom Farm. We pray your visit here be blessed. We are learning to walk in the Ways (Torah) of our Father YHWH and follow Y'shua, His Messiah until He returns to "set things straight". We call it a "Messi-Life". Our walk is neither tidy nor perfect, but it is filled with passion, devotion and desire to serve our King. We are learning to be humble servants, and to be good stewards of the things that He has entrusted to us: His Word, our marriage, our children, our family, our community, our health, and our farm. Hitch your horse and stay a while--our door is always open!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Living Generously (Selflessly)

Yah uses the smallest things to teach us how to "die to self" and live for HIM. The rewards are great; This is where Shalom LIVES. When we let go of our own desires, expectations, opinions, comforts, and preferences, we rest in HIM in all circumstances and in all situations. We experience contentment and live with no regrets. We become equipped to serve and be a light to those around us. We love and forgive freely - with out demands, strings, conditions or exceptions. Our hearts are light and our endurance is strong. This is how I want to live for Him - giving of myself fully, shamelessly and without reserve. I need to be 'always at the ready', willing and able to respond as He leads. I need to see things through His eyes and speak when spoken through. I need to listen more than I talk. I need to encourage more that I correct. I need a servant's heart that is fully surrendered and accepting that my life is not my own - but it is HIS - to do with as HE pleases. I will be, a willing bride - clothed in white and spotless - even when He puts me "on the front lines" of battle and training. To YHVH be the glory forever and ever

!
 Shabbat Shalom,

No comments: