Welcome to Home Shalom!

Welcome to Home Shalom and Shalom Farm. We pray your visit here be blessed. We are learning to walk in the Ways (Torah) of our Father YHWH and follow Y'shua, His Messiah until He returns to "set things straight". We call it a "Messi-Life". Our walk is neither tidy nor perfect, but it is filled with passion, devotion and desire to serve our King. We are learning to be humble servants, and to be good stewards of the things that He has entrusted to us: His Word, our marriage, our children, our family, our community, our health, and our farm. Hitch your horse and stay a while--our door is always open!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Modern Day Holy Land

This was shared with me from a friend last week. I am taking a moment to reflect on modern day Israel, her trials and her place in modern History today. Praying, wondering, praising, wondering, crying, wondering, listening and wondering when Massiah will return to this place and what that will be like......



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see how this would make you cry, it certainly brought me to tears. It helped me to understand things I didn't completely understand (I didn't realize it was Rome that renamed Israel to Palestine). Thanks for sharing!

Andi said...

Moving and tears....