This is a large dish that serves 8. You need a big skillet to accomidate. You can cut it in half, but keep in mind left overs are tasty! :-)
1/2C soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
5-6 pounds of chicken, cut into pieces
- Mix marinade and pour over chicken pieces and marinate for 30 min+.
- Prepare Sauce by mixing the following ingrediants, and set aside: 2T oil, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 1C pineapple juice, 1/4C sherry
- Time to cook: Drain marinade from chicken into the prepared suace and set aside, again.
- Heat skillet with 1/4 C oil and brown chicken for about 5 min. Add 1C pinapple chunks, turn down heat, cover and simmer for 12 min.
- Spoon out chicken and pinappel pieces and keep warm.
- Pour sauce in skillet and bring to a boil and simmer a couple minutes, then pour over chicken and serve.
Serve over rice. (Brown Jasmine rice is especially good.)