1/3 C oil
1/3 C honey
2 1/2 - 3 C wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4- 3/4C milk
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Mix first 4 ingrediants in a large bowl.
- Combine 2 1/2 C flour with next 4 ingrediants in another bowl.
- Add dry ingrediants to wet, alternating with milk and mixing well. When dough gets too thick, mix with your hands. If its too sticky add more flour until you can form into a ball. (The texture is like roll-out cookie dough or pie dough. Not sticky - not crumbly....just right. :-) )
- Devide dough in half and roll out thin, directly unto 2 generously sprayed cookie sheets.
- Use a knife or pizza wheel to score/cut crackers the size you like. Prick holes in each one with a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until edges slightly browned. Let cool on sheets. Store in air tight container.
*We double this recipe when we make it, because we are a big family (8). If you roll them real thin, they come out like crispy wafers. If you want a traditional graham cracker than roll them a little thicker. Both ways are scrum-dilicious. I was thinking, the thin version would make an excellant ice cream cone/cup if you could shape it while baking. I am going to try that this summer! I'll let you know how it goes.